- To proclaim the truth of salvation in Jesus Christ to anyone willing to listen. (Matthew 10:32)
- To accept people as they are, to serve them despite differences. (1 John 4:7)
- To provide excellence of quality and service in all we do. (Colossians 3:23)
- To provide students with the most efficient, quality, and effective training education available.
- To provide education and services that are of need in the community.
- To show Christian truths and principles whether within the curriculum or by example.