For the Difference Makers
Supporting local occupational training = supporting working class family development
- Occupational training provides the people in our community with specific job capablitities.
- Front line workers in health care keeps our health providers staffed and efficient. These positions are in continuous demand.
- Donations are used for many purposes including tuition reduction, upgraded equipment, new programs and services. Donations can be applied for specified purposes if desired.
- Agape School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which makes all donations to us tax deductible.
Current Funding Projects:
- CNA State Testing Site
– Regional Test Site for Prometric so that CNA students can test local in Cadillac.
– 12) testing laptops
– Total: $1,680
- CPR/AED Equipment Updates
– To maintain national CPR compliance and improve student skill precision.
– 6) adult manikins w/ monitors,
– 6) infant manikins w/ monitors,
– 4) AED trainers
– Total: $1,738
Double your gift with an employer match. Many employers will match your community based donation as part of their own community support program. Ask your manager to see what options your employer may have.
If your company does have a matching gift program, here’s some info they may ask for:
Agape School’s EIN: #81-1521791
Agape School’s IRS Tax Exemption Letter