For Groups of 4 or more
On-Site Time: 3 hrs Cost: $70
Teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrives. Students learn duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; first aid actions for medical emergencies, including severe choking, heart attack, and stroke; and skills for handling injury and environmental emergencies, including external bleeding, broken bones and sprains, and bites and stings.
On-Site Time: 4 hrs Cost: $75
Teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
CPR AED with First Aid:
-Time: 6.5 hrs
-Cost: $135 ($10 discount)
Basic Life Support® (BLS) for
Health Care Providers
On-Site Time: 3.5 hrs Cost: $75
Teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both pre-hospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
BLS Renewal Class:
(All student must have current BLS certification for renewal course)
-Time: 2.5 hrs
Groups or Employers
- On-Site training available for groups of 4 or more students.
- Our instructor can come to your workplace ($30.00/hr of drive time charged if not in Cadillac)
- CPR classes can be held at your site or the school.
- Discounts for 9 students or more
- Heartsaver® CPR Courses are intended for Individuals such as: Teacher, Coach, Camp Counselor, School Bus Driver, Personal Trainer, Daycare Worker, Babysitter, Nanny, Nursing Home Employee, Construction Worker, etc.
- BLS Courses are intended for healthcare professionals working in an in-facility or pre-hospital setting.
CPR/AED, First Aid, and BLS training is provided under the authority of the American Heart Association.
All students will receive an AHA e-certificate upon successful completion of their course.